Friday, August 28, 2015

Free Watch My Sister's Kids (2001) Online Streaming

My Sister's Kids Online Streaming


My Sister's Kids


Storyline My Sister's Kids

Erik Lund is a professor in child psychology. When his sister and her husband go on vacation, he is left in charge of their five children. He really feels up to it, since he is now going to be able to try out his skills in child psychology. However, reality is something else than theory and children do not always do as they are supposed to, according to his book on child psychology. The children soon fool him into doing as they please when it comes to food and pleasures. However, soon they start to realise that if they can make him serve them hot dogs and hamburgers and let them watch TV as much as they like, they can also make him help them restore their old house, so that they won't have to move, as their parents want to. And, as their uncle is nice enough to help them, they also decide to try and get him a wife.







My Sister's Kids


Movie details My Sister's Kids


Release : 2001-10-12

Genre : Comedy, Family

Runtime : 73

Company : Moonlight Filmproduction


Cast


Peter GantzlerPeter GantzlerasErik Lund
Wencke BarfoedasMor
Niels OlsenNiels OlsenasFar
Lotte AndersenLotte AndersenasFru Flinth
Birthe NeumannBirthe NeumannasEjendomsmægler
Neel RønholtNeel RønholtasAmalie
Asger ReherAsger ReherasHr. Børgesen
Stefan Pagels Andersenas
Mikkel Sundøas
Benedikte Maria Hedegaard Mouritsenas
Fritz Bjerre Donatzsky-Hansenas
Lasse Baunkildeas
Bubberas
Michael Meyerheimas
Peter Lambert Larsenas
Laura ChristensenLaura Christensenas
Emily Yatmanas



Available Posters


0-My Sister's Kids





Some Reviews





Search Result :

My Sister's Suitcase - Packed with Creativity - Packed ...
Every year my family and I look forward to the traditions that make Christmas special to us. My kids especially love the little things we do every Christmas that ...
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult — Reviews, Discussion ...
My Sister's Keeper has 764,333 ratings and 28,300 reviews. Lindsay said: Have you ever read a book that really pissed you off? Pissed you off so much all...
Jodi Picoult · My Sister’s Keeper
My Sister’s Keeper Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. By age thirteen, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and shots so that her older ...
My Mommy Style - embrace the mom you are
Every once in awhile, it feels as though my spirit lunges up and away from my body, and I get an arial view of my life and surroundings. It never lasts long, but when ...
Age-Appropriate Bedtimes For Kids | Sleep Sisters
This month, Sleep Sisters is focused on bedtime. We thought it best to start off with a review of age-appropriate bedtimes. As certified infant and child sleep ...
Getting Along With Brothers and Sisters - Kids Health
Brothers and sisters might not always get along. How can you keep the peace? Find out in this article for kids.
kidsgardening.org
National Gardening Association offers the Web's largest and most respected array of gardening content for consumers and educators, ranging from general information ...
ABC TV Shows, Specials & Movies - ABC.com
Find listings of daytime and primetime ABC TV shows, movies and specials. Get links to your favorite show pages.
Smith Sisters Murdered Anonymously - Scary For Kids
The Smith Sisters is a scary urban legend about two young girls who were murdered amonymously while they slept in their bedroom. There was a boy named John Smith who ...
My Sister's Keeper: A Novel (Wsp Readers Club): Jodi ...
Jodi Picoult has masterfully covered yet another controversial topic in her novel "My Sister's Keeper." This time, young Kate is diagnosed with a severe form of leukemia.

No comments:

Post a Comment